Sleeping in today

It is so awesome that we have days like this when we can sleep in. The kids still have all their schoolwork to do, it will just be finished later in the day. I think all of the activity last week has officially wiped us out, and this weekend promises to be just as busy. The kids have a lock in Friday night, and the Church Anniversary celebration is Sunday. I have to set up decorations on Saturday and try to get our rental house... rented.

I think I want to go back to sleep.



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is another blessing of homeschooling...the ability to slow down and recuperate!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...