Losing friends to homeschooling

A post by Mother Crone caught my eye today. It was about homeschooling, and lost relationships, and not wanting to be judged. I lost a few friendships and have had other personal relationships strained since we started homeschooling. Some relationships were lost because I found them toxic to my kids well being. Other relationships were lost because others felt my personal decisions were judgements on them.

While I have to admit that it all makes me very sad... and sometimes lonely, I realize I am not here to make friends... at least not in this stage of my life. Instead I am here (right now) to make my kids the best they can be.

I can't let anyone or anything interfere.

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Free Home Ed. Homeschool For Free!

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...