The Labors of Homeschool

As a homeschooling mom, I am truly a laborer for my family.

I am a driver, some days driving back and forth numerous times to drop kids off at classes, to picking up lunch, to go to sports and social activities.

I am a tutor, helping my children learn subjects they cannot learn on their own or that they need extra help in.

I am an educational advocate, looking for and finding resources that will help my kids reach their academic goals.

I am an organizational assistant, teaching my kids the importance of keeping your affairs and paperwork in order to avoid melt downs later.

I am a cheer leader, cheering my kids on to reach new heights with shouts of you can do it, and go kid go!

I am a mom, with all the usual mom duties, from babying sick kids, to preparing dinner, and making sure laundry is done and put away.

I am a wife with all the usual wife duties of holding my husband up when he is down, and making sure his basic needs are met.

My biggest labor for my family that I gladly perform is loving each and every member of my home unconditionally... it is an honor for me to be a part of this family of amazing people and I am glad to perform every single duty.


Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...