What is their motivation



This video discusses why some people might not want you to homeschool. You will need to click through to you-tube to see the video I am referencing.

Basically, in my case, my old TaeKwonDo Master demanded I stop homeschooling so I could spend more time at the Dojo... in his service. He failed to understand that when given a choice, I would drop him like a hot potato before putting him before my kids.

I have had similar conversations with other people.



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Great Deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That motivation for friends not wanting you to homeschool has never occured to me. I have always assigned it to a misguided, but real concern for your children's welfare. Even if they are genuinely concerned though people just don't get that it's none of their business, do they?

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...