Scholarships for homeschoolers.

I am working on listing 2010 Scholarhips over at Examiner.com

That got me thinking about scholarships open to homeschoolers. Here is what I found.

Homeschool.com listing of homeschool scholarships. The full ride scholarships for Alfred State College in NY caught my eye.

College Scholarships.org has a list of scholarships for homeschoolers with advice for getting access to all scholarships.

Eclectic Homeschool online
lists a few as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...