Busy, busy spring break?

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity.  First my daughter finished up a run at a local community theater playing Momma Bear in Goldi B Locks and Three Bears.  Next came the Artios Showcase, in which the kids demonstrated what they have learned this year through creative expression... My daughter did a poem presentation of Jabberwocky and had a few peices of art in the Gallery.  My son did a movie short/countdown and a photography projects.  Next came the chorus performance which was two hours of awesome wonder.   This coming week is supposed to be Spring break, but because my daughter is competing at CITA (Christians in the Theater Arts), doing a scene from Arsenic and Old Lace and a song from Seussical, it will be a busy week of rehearsals. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...