Time for a break

Well as usual, as the summers come to a close, the natives rebel and take a break whether I like it or not.  It is that time. 

We are officially beginning Fall homeschooling on August 9, so this gives them 2 weeks to vegetate.  The kids are going with my husband on a business trip next week, and the following week, I am sure they will just be sleeping. 

All of the summer work is completed... except for my son's trig.  I have adjusted his schedule timeline so he can finish it by the end of September, and then begin Calculus. 

By the way both kids are officially a year older with my son's b-day being yesterday, so I am homeschooling a 14 year old and a 16 year old this year!  I may need prayer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...