When homeschooling blogs go political

I used to love reading a particular homeschooing blog.  Not so much anymore.  The blog has gone all political.  I go to the blog for homechool encouragement, and all I seem to find is how messed up our county is now that Obama is president.

Now I have nothing against political opinions, ... and I am not exactly a liberal, but I followed you religiously because you were a stand out, one of a kind homeschool blog.  Now, you are just another bad political blog.

My rant for today is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I am at the point where I cannot STAND to read the news or check my inbox to see what the latest outrage Obama and the Democrats committed would be, so I don't blame you. :)

Ahermitt said...

That's exactly what I am tired of reading. I know people can't stand The President of the United States or the Democratic Party. I get it. I don't care for either party. However, I don't want to constantly be bombarded with it. If I go to a homeschooling blog, I want to read about homeschooling.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...