Homeschooling Should Be Banned, Part 2

So I took another look at the debate and  as Mrs. C said in the comments it appears to be a high school debate website.  Another thing I noticed is that the side AGAINST homeschooling in European, most specifically from the Czech Republic.  That explains most of the positions for the ban as a whole.  With points such as "homeschooling harms society" and "breeds separatism", it is clear that the arguments against homeschooling are not in line with any American Values.... and thank goodness.  I would hate to see American students coming up with such brain-washed responses.

On the side FOR homeschooling, American students have weighed in.  While they don't have the typical responses that a homeschooler gives, probably because they haven't homeschooled, they do give intelligent points that address the feasibility of such a ban altogether.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
  MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
  WalletPop Contributor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On being black and homeschooling.

Problems with Frontier

Are You Paying the “Scholarship Tax”?