Sometimes you just have to take a day off

I joked yesterday that my weekend was busier than my week and I needed a day off.  This morning, I still felt the same way.  Every member of my household had a non-stop weekend which followed a non-stop week.  Today, we stopped. Sort of.

 I took a couple of hours to clean so far, and soon, I will look through the kids notebooks and grade some tests, but active instruction is not going to happen today.  I don't have the strength.  The kids also didn't get to do their homework for their Arts program over the weekend, so they will finish that up later today.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...