One event down, another on the horizon

 As I drove the 40 minutes each way to the kids' homeschool program I was thankful for the heated seats in my car as it still hurts to sit.  With the fall play now over, the kids were excited for the last day of the semester as they are finishing up projects, and  getting ready for the winter chorus program.  My daughter is also beginning her preparations for CITA (Christians in the Theater Arts) High School Festival which is held in January in North Carolina. 

She chose to perform two musical theater selections, one a solo and one a duet with another young lady. 

It's like we go from one event to another. 
 
FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...