Attendance reporting for this year is done... No. We don't do sick days.

Just finished filling out attendance sheets for the rest of the year.  
I scheduled them to be emailed on the appropriate days.
At the end of April, we will have made the 180 school day requirement.
No.  nothing will change, so I felt comfortable filling them out in advance.

We don't do sick days.  If the kids get sick, I put them on the couch and hand them a book or put on some educational videos.  This is homeschooling people... real life.  They never stop learning, even when they feel a little yucky.

If something changes drastically, I can always cancel the scheduled email and make changes anyway... but at the end of it all, we do wayyyy more than 180 days a school year, so I am not worried about the details.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I hear ya! And real life when you're older? Sometimes you have to go to work anyway. But yep, extreme sickness aside, no worries about the details. :)

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...