Getting Ready for Homeschool Graduation

Homeschool Graduation for my kids homeschool program is this coming weekend.  No.  My kids are not graduating this year, but as the parent of a Junior who will graduate next year, (gasp) I have responsibilities in the graduation of the seniors.  I have chosen the job of decorating.  

I love decorating for events.  For this particular event, we are doing a black and white theme... very classy.  We are creating feature walls, and putting balloon bouquets on the tables. The bouquets will be personalized so that graduates can take them home as a souvenir. 

I wish I had thought about getting personalized items sooner as I would have incorporated them into the design.  I could have emblazoned the name of our homeschool program or "homeschool graduation 2011" across all kinds of items from pens to custom mugs.  But Alas, I thought of it too late.

Fortunately, I set up and decorate for lots of events.  So I will be keeping this idea in my back pocket, I can use these cool items not only for decorations, but also for souvenirs for the kids, or church members involved in whatever program I am decorating for. 


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...