My role of homeschooling mom of Jr. and Sr.

When homeschoolers are older like mine, the role of the homeschooling mom drastically changes. Some of my roles are:

Debate partner: Because EVERYTHING I say turns into a long drawn out conversation.

Guidance Counselor: As we prepare for college entry.

Academic coach: As I help them navigate the requirements of different teachers to make it to the finish line of a good grade.

Taxi Driver: As they have to be everywhere, and at the same time

Nervous passenger: As they begin to drive me places.

Maid: As they are far too busy to clean up after themselves.

Life coach: As I try to impart to them years of knowledge and experience.

There is so much more, but these are the things on my mind this evening.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE MY BUSINESS WEBSITE WalletPop Contributor Brighthub Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...