Video Coaching for a Midsummer Night's Dream

YouTube is an excellent source for homeschool lessons.

Here is a video series where a teacher talks about a Midsummer Night's Dream.

He suggests watching the video.  I recommend reading the book and watching the video, and viewing his series.  (as I write this he has completed two videos and promises to complete the final one... I have every confidence that he will complete the series.)

Enjoy
Video 1


Video 2

Video 3: coming...

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so wonderful how much of a help the internet is to us homeschooling family's. I am always using the computer to fill in any gaps or just for fun in our school day, but I must admit I never thought about youtube. Thanks for sharing!

Keri ~ A homeschooling mom of 2, loving that curriculum isn't just black and white

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...