He's 18


He got his selective service card in the mail the other day.

He leaves home in 3 weeks for college.

He's an adult now.  What does that make me?

Man, I love this dude.... he's been a man-child since the day he was born.  His sister likes to say he was born an old man and is aging backwards.  That's how mature and stoic he is.  He's hard to figure out, a tough nut to crack, but I can tell you this, he's a good one.  Knows right from wrong... and doesn't believe in gray areas.

I am glad I was able to provide a unique upbringing for him through homeschooling.  I can't wait to see what he'll do next.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
ahermitt.com

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...