That was fast! (scholarship update)

Less than 2 days after auditioning for a theater scholarship, my daughter was informed that she'd won THE full-tuition theater scholarship.  One of these are given out a year.

This is not a huge theater school, but they have a respectable department, plus this school makes it possible for students to double major... daughter would double major in history.  

We are still waiting to hear from the school she auditioned for the week before.  They have an excellent theater program, but if she goes there, she will live and breathe theater and nothing more... not even a minor.

I bet you can guess which one we as parents are rooting for.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
ahermitt.com

3 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oops, the mail got lost!

Ok, that is what happens around here when ads for the Marines and stuff appear in my mailbox.

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

PS My first thought tho was YEEEEEAAH for her. And you of course too. $$

Ahermitt said...

OMG Happy,

I am so slow... for the life of me I couldn't figure out what you were talking about (with the mail and all). Eventually, the light came one.

My mom certainly did that when I was applying for school. Anything that I could not commute to from home went into the circular file. I ended up having college info go to my sisters house! Because of the size of the other program, I don't feel like they will outdo the program that is our favorite, but we will see.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...