Lots of time on my hands, lots of planning

We really dislike the builder-grade light fixtures
So, I'd love to be working on my book right now since I don't have usual household chores since I am staying with my inlaws... but while I have time on my hands, it is not uninterrupted, so working on a focussed project would be problematic.  But, I have been planning... a lot.

I have a neat plan for my pantry. I've got some ideas for my limited basement storage.  I have a craft closet I need to get together. I also have to build a tiny workshop in the garage... but not too big because we WILL be parking in there.

Add to the fact that we have given ourselves a year to get the house in order and decorated before we start working on building out the basement. AHHHH... it's going to be crazy, but also fun, and also I am going to love collaborating with my husband on some things...  And I believe I am going to record and blog about the projects.

Oh, and don't let me forget my booths.  My store spaces have been a little neglected with limited access to my inventory, but I will also need to spend a few hours a day on that too.

So... look out.  In just over 2 weeks I will be moving into my new home and we will be having a ball with the process.  You are invited.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...