Staying with the in-laws

Welp. I made the suggestion to stay with the in-laws because 1. there was a rare vacancy. 2. They needed some things fixed in their home and we could pay for those things if we stayed for them instead of renting an executive hotel suite. There is a lot more space here for four people than there would be in a small hotel suite.

But. I am at a disadvantage. Truly.

Maybe I am crazy, but hubby does things to call attention to conversations when we disagree... so I just shut down and don't argue because I know they will chime in.  oh, he's gonna pay for that later.

Also, they are friendlier when he is here, but when he travels, I don't feel super welcome. He travels a lot.

Soo.... 3 weeks down, 4 weeks to go.  Ugh. 

At the same time, I really love them.  I guess it wouldn't be much different were I staying with my own parents.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...