Walked through

We did the walkthrough of the house this morning and outside of a couple minor inconveniences, everything is in tip-top shape.  I am very excited and I can't sleep... at all. For the second night in a row.  I'd better figure it out though because I am in for a solid week of non-stop work between the shows I am costuming and getting the house together, so I need my sleep.

I am going to do my darndest to blog the process of putting the house together.... but I tend to hyperfocus on what I am doing and forget.  But I will try.

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

You can always take 15,000 pictures, write a few hurried notes to yourself and blog it when you have a minute to unpack your thoughts. :)

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...