Long awaited update - I own a curriculum publishing company

About 18 months ago I launched a Kickstarter to get my homeschool curriculum published. 

 The Kickstarter did not work out... at all. 

 That did not deter us a bit. Instead, my business partner and I financed the purchase of our homeschool history textbook from our own pockets, as we had the finances to do so. 

 Several times I posted. Coming next month... coming soon, but we were not able to launch. 

We have our not-for-profit homeschool program to run, and the kids are our first priority. 

 Finally... I feel 99% confident that we are almost there. We are in the layout process. We have launched our YouTube channel where we talk about homeschooling and history. 







No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...