Keeping Homeschool Records Simplied

There are several approaches to keeping homeschool records. There are numerous websites, record keeping software options, binders and forms available. You can purchase these on the internet, at homeschool conventions, and from educational supply stores. Regardless of how popular a homeschool record program is, it is no good unless it is simple to use. This simple approach will keep your records in order with little effort.

Read more of this article I wrote for howtodothings.com

ps. If you use online curriculum like I do, all you need to do is to print the finished tests and scores at the end of the year or quarter. I actually adjust the grade because of the approach of test first, then find out what I need to know approach that my daughter takes. If I took the raw grades that resulted, her scores would be low... so I eliminate the score of the first test if she has taken it more than once.TopTravelToys2006_120x60

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...