Homeschooling mom in a bad mood (with good news)

Bad mood here:



Good news Here:

I just heard back from the placement tests my kids took last week. My daughter was testing to get into a 6th grade math class, and my son was testing to get into the Alegebra class. It was a 90 minute test and both kids were done in a half hour. even more than that, in that half hour, my daughter took the 6th grade test in 10 minutes, and attempted the pre-algebra test.

So, in the end, my daughter was recommended for the 7th grade math class (she will be 11 in the fall). My son will be taking Algebra (he will be 13 in the fall). I am pleased.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's just mean to call someone's child a misfit!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...