Back to Homeschool Week


It's back to homeschool week.

I found out about this a bit late, but since I have spent the whole day catching up with other homeschool blogs instead of writing my own (sometimes you gotta do that), I thought I would jump in... better late than never they say.

Anyway out of the five questions, I thought I would answser this one.

How Do you homeschool?

If I had to put a label on our homeschooling, I would have to call us Car-relaxed-classical-unschoolers. We do a little of everything.

My kids take classes
We try to keep it relaxed and informal
We believe in the value of classical curriculum
We leave the afternoons free for unschooling time.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are quite an eclectic homeschooler! ;)

We pick and choose between philosophies too so that we do what works for us.

Thanks for posting!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...