Half empty, half full.

My kids got their grades yesterday.

My daughters grades ranged from 85-90. She was ecstatic as this is the first time she has been formally graded in years and so she got all A's and B's
She is my half full child.

My son grades ranged from 86-90 he was unhappy. He wanted all A's
He is my half empty child.

Me... I'm happy that she did well, but I know she did not put her full effort into it, so I know it could have been better. As for him, I am happy that not only did he put his whole heart into his work, but he wants better for himself.



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I decided yesterday that I wanted to homeschool our five year old daughter. I presented the option to my husband and to my surprise he agreed. However, I have to admit that I get butterflies thinking about the decision. I am a black woman and I am really excited that I stumbled across your blog today. Could you please email me so that I could talk to you about getting started: dauntlessness@hotmail.com

Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Tin

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...