Cute Homeschooled Kid

I am generally not very impressed by homeschooled preschoolers. (hold that rock, don't throw it yet) It is just that there are alot, alot, alot, more preschool homeschoolers than Kindergarten homeschoolers, and alot more kindergarten homeschoolers than first grade homeschoolers, and alot more first grade homeschoolers than second grade homeschoolers, and so on, and so forth.

Show me a homeschooled high schooled kid that started at the beginning... then you've caught my eye. Show me one that's kicking (academic) butt, and my attention is full and undivided. But this time, unabashedly cute caught my eye and stole my heart.

Check at What does that spell at The Wired for Noise homeschool blog.

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Free Home Ed. Homeschool For Free!

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...