Using Halloween Costumes for Drama Club



I spent the whole day on drama club duties. The homeschool program my kids go to is having three plays this year. The first on is Secret Garden, the second is Once Upon a Mattress Jr., and the third is a musical called Just So.

Our first play is coming up fast so I have to collect all the fees, order all the t-shirts, and arrange for rehearsal meals, cast dinners, and parties. When I wasn't doing actual drama club duties, I was scouring websites for costumes for the productions. For the second play especially, Medieval, Renaissance, Lord of the Ring, or Maid Marion Halloween costumes will serve our needs just well. I especially like the one in the above image.

I realized that Halloween Costumes make great drama and play outfits last winter when my daughter was in the Bugsy Malone Jr. Play, we were able to get great flapper outfits for the showgirls, as well as gangster outfits too. I noticed that the halloween costumes are of much better quality that what was available when I was a kid. In fact, many of them can be washed and worn again and again.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...