What day is it?

We say that alot around here... we tend to lose count of what day it is, and even what week it is sometimes. When you don't go out of the house every day, the days can tend to run together.

This spring however is going to be a bit different for us... My daughter is in two plays, and my son is doing tech in each of those plays. I have a feeling that if I lose track of days it will be because I don't know which end is up from all of the running around.

Wish me luck. I am frazzled just thinking about it.

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

I can really relate to this. Both the staying home and the frazzled from busy parts. I wish you luck!

Peace and Laughter!

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...