Don't parents think for themselves?

I am confused. I live in the Georgia NE area that is flooding today. I am watching a news story about Cobb County schools closing after flooding and parents screaming that their kids the kids should have never been sent to school.

They are angry that schools were open and the kids were permitted to go to school... but I am looking at these upset parents and asking myself... didn't the parents have to dress those kids and put them on the school buses. If they didn't know better, then how could the schools.... If they did know better, why did they send the kids in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...