What about the Prom? What about it?!

I spent the morning searching for a dress for my daughter to go to the spring formal.  It is open to all of the high school homeschoolers that attend 2 local Arts and /or Academic programs, so there will be plenty of kids she knows there.  She just finishing her freshman years so she is not worried about a date, nor did she get a typical full length prom dress, but the dress certainly is pretty.  Maybe I will post a picture later. 

My son is passing on the event ... we may have to FORCE him to go next year when he is a Junior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...