This years Academic Plan for Sophomore Daughter Grade 10

Update on this Years Curriculum for Jr. Daughter


Grade 10:

Like my son's schedule in the previous post, this looks overwhelming at first glance... but she's had busier years. 

Her work schedule will be 4 days a week for core lessons  and music practice 6-8 hours and all day Tuesday at Artios Academies.

I am also planning monthly Science and Evironmental Museum field trips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com Check out FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE for free homeschool links and resources

2 comments:

Contessa Kris said...

Oh shoot. Now you're scaring me, being planned ahead for the upcoming school year. I'm nowhere near ready, I'm kind of dragging my feet. lol

Ahermitt said...

My plans are set, but never in stone. This year I feel like we may actually have it right by using a combination of textbooks with online resources.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...