Making Theater Costumes

 If I could ride a bike I would say that learning to use the sewing machine again was as easy as riding a bike.  I guess I could say it was easier.

In a weeks time, we have made a Western Costume, for Annie Get Your Gun as well as a skirt for her Can-can costume, and altered a ball gown.  My daughter is circle-skirt queen, so I am just sewing on the ruffles which she finds tedious and doing the waistbands.

I also had to alter an outfit to make it more Disco for a different performance.


 As my daughter wants to study Theater and costuming in college, and I really enjoyed sewing this week, I am seriously considering making and selling costumes on Ebay, especially with the web-content business being shaky right now.  (Google changed algorithms and my pay per-read article income got cut.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...