First time dealing with public school teachers in years

As I have mentioned before the children erm, young adults are taking online classes with the public school teacher.  The Senior is taking 2 classes and the Junior is taking 1.

We received emails from all teachers today introducing themselves and letting us know when the weekly "chat" session would be.  Well, the session for my daughters Spanish  class is the same time as her drama club meetings. I emailed to the teacher to speak to him about the conflict.  However, as the teacher left his phone number I decided to try and call him.  He answered and was very nice.  He said just listen to the recordings of the weekly chats and and call him if she has any problems.

So far I am very happy with the level of communication.  That is usually my biggest pet peeve, so... so far-so good.


FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
MY BUSINESS WEBSITE '
WalletPop Contributor
Brighthub Contributor

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

This is GOOD. Plus, your children are not non-verbal or extremely shy so that you can be assured you won't miss the big problems.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...