Fallen off on Youtube- most recent videos.

I have been trying really hard to be regular about making youtube videos regarding homeschooling.  When you are not actively homeschooling it is hard to stay engaged though.
My goal is to help other homeschoolers with their journey, and I have received some good feedback to that end, so I am grateful for that.

With that said, here are some of my latest videos.

School bringing back paddling? I was hoping more than one parent would give their opinion on this school in Georgia that has started paddling children.  Parents get to say no, but then the child is subject to suspension.

I wrote another one called The Truth about Homeschooling because I was having frustration in a couple of areas.  1. Youtube is kinda infuriating and I don't know if it will serve my purpose to get out information to help others. 2. The people who are on youtube and are popular and are making homeschool videos are people a bit over positive about it... I wanted to be more real.

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...