Hanging in there

Every Thursday when my kids go to their classes they get new assignments that need to be completed by the next thursday. It is generally enough work to take up three days. With their Arts classes being on Monday, we really don't have alot of time to fool around.

While I would not recommend this kind of schedule for little kids, it is just right for my middle school kids right now.

The problem is that this is a very busy week, and there is too much excitement right now for the kids to concentrate. I feel like a half scrooge/ half cheerleader trying to get them to finish a few assignments before we get back to the business of Charlie Brown.



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom


No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...