I'm Done Whining

Ok.. so the other day when I wrote Hat's Off to Anyone Who Homeschools More than One Kid, I was having a serious whining session. You see I have two pre-teens who are beginning to develop their separate personalities and therefore have separate and distict schedules. With my husband working in another state, that leaves me doing a lot of driving back and forth.

But it's all good!

The kids are happy, my hubby will be working locally very very soon, and he will be able to help.

My breakthrough came on Saturday during my kids 2 hour fencing session. I wrote two full articles while I waited!.. I seldom get that done in less than 2 hours at home because of all the distractions. I had nothing to do but sit and wait, and so I brought my computer and worked. YAY. I still have alot of driving to do, but I have also carved out some dedicated work time.



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...