To Break or Not to Break, That is the question

The kids are getting the week off from their classes. Of course we are just getting back into the swing of things after spending over a week concentrated on my son's play production. I kind of don't want them to stop.

I am trying to get them to do just one or two assignments everyday instead of waiting until a few days before they have to be back in class and cramming it all in.

Wish me luck.. these kids definitely have their own ideas about how things should be done. Curse my encouragement of kids having their own minds!



Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

No comments:

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...