Life update

Whopper of a migraine today... I am afraid that I could still have lingering effects of the flu (2 weeks later), but who has time for that?

I hope I feel Ok through the errands I have to run tomorrow.  Tuesday is a long-long day for me.

My dogs are officially geriatric.  One may have heart issues.  A very expensive ultrasound will tell me more.

Still trying to sort out what I will do after I am done homeschooling.  I have come to realize that my idea of helping other homeschoolers can be no more than a labor of love.  The people who actually need my help can't pay for it.  So, I will need to either need to find my own funding to do it full time, or do it very part time in addition to a job.

Daughter is finally herself, I think, after being sick.  Still got my fingers and toes crossed that she stays healthy for the rest of the school year, most especially, the rest of the month.

I think I'm being too retrospective about our homeschooling journey.  I am finding dissatisfaction in some aspects of our path, and I don't believe in regret.  Gonna need to work that out.

Getting closer to a college choice for daughter, and starting to amass college/dorm supplies.  Right now, I am taking advantage of January white-sales.  I did this last year for my son and it was a life-saver as unlike most parents we didn't find ourselves dropping an extra grand the week before school started.  $50 or so a week for the duration is much more manageable, and will prevent us from running up last minute credit.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
ahermitt.com

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Fingers and toes crossed for your daughter!! I can't wait to see how your new job search/thinking and planning all works out.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...