Welcome to the September 13, 2011 edition of carnival of homeschooling. In reading the entries submitted to this Carnival of Homeschooling, I got to thinking about the different ways you can categorize homeschooling. Then, I got to thinking that it's pretty darn impossible to categorize. After all, homeschooling isn't a segment of our lives, it IS our lives and to me homeschooling is more like living and breathing and less like a thing we do. Regardless, I did my best to present this carnival in bite size pieces giving you home stuff , school stuff , somewhere in between stuff , and other valuable stuff . Enjoy! As a little bonus, I am including some FREE KINDLE BOOKS you can use in your homeschooliing journey. You don't need a Kindle to use them. Home Stuff Cristina Payne presents Perpetual Motion posted at Home Spun Juggling , saying, "Contemplations on the loose tile in the bathroom." Fred L...
Comments
I would love to hear more about this high school guidance counsellor for homeschoolers idea. Do you test children before making recommendations? How does that work? Want to hear about that sometime.