You have GOT TO read the Carnival of Homeschooling

The Common Room presents another Carnival of Homeschooling that boasts almost entries from every type of homeschooler in existance. Some of my favorite posts include Mucking in the Rain a post about interning at the Bronx Zoo and A Couple of New Experiences with chronicles a dad taking over Moms homeschooling role for a morning. His link to a muppet show analogy is priceless.

Oh and then there is my post on Denying Our Gifted Children .

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Secrets To Successful Homeschooling.

2 comments:

Timothy Power said...

Hello, AHermitt! I'm the guy that wrote the post with the link to the Muppet Show. I just wanted to express my appreciation for the little plug you gave my post here, and for the comment you left on my site. My site is pretty new--just started it this month--and I don't get a whole lot of comments yet, so every one I get is valued beyond silver. ;)

I also like your post about gifted children. My wife and I are in something of the same boat, which I will of course have to blog about in the future. There are some very real challenges there.

Pleased to make your acquaintance!

Ahermitt said...

it was my pleasure. your post was priceless

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...