Homeschool blogger needs topics

As you may already know, I wrote several blogs on homeschooling and education. I have been doing this several years and sometimes am just brain-dead for topics.

If there is anything you would like to know about homeschooling or that would make a good article, please leave a comment... thanks.

Read more Notes From a Homeschooling Mom

Visit Me at the Families.com Homeschool Blog

Visit My Education Column at Examiner.com

Great Deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum

2 comments:

LocaChica said...

Have you ever done an article on creative writing? I'm a home-schooled student who loves writing. My parents have discovered that it's very hard to find ideas for this topic. I know creative writing has a lot to do with the writers creativity..I just wondered if there's any websites out there that cover this subject?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear about teaching science to high schoolers. I'm very comfortable with schience myself, but I have no idea which books are the best or how to create a HS lab experience at home with limited funds.

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...