5 weeks 20 kids, 40 costumes

   In my cranky rant, I failed to mention that I am heading the costume committee for  A Christmas Carol (scrooge)....  Add that bah-humbug to all the other stuff I am doing.

My daughter is in this show with her homeschool group... she has a minor role... the mean person as usual.  If she's not getting a complex, I am.

Actually, doing the costumes is pretty cool and I have plenty of helpers, all with tons of excitement and ideas... I just need to make sure it is all covered. ... But this month is going to be sooo busy.  I think I need a care package, because I am going to be too occupied to take care of myself properly.

FREE HOME EDUCATION WEBSITE
ahermitt.com

1 comment:

James said...

Hi,
Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Homeschooling Community? Our members will appreciate it.
Members include: Homeschooling parents, families, experts, advocates and organizations.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Homeschooling Community: http://www.vorts.com/homeschooling/
I hope you consider sharing with us.
Thank you,
James Kaufman, Editor

12 grade year of homeschooling, Finishing Strong

We are almost done with my college prep series. There will still be a video on completing the transcript.    Stay tuned... meanwhile, ...